As a recruiting company we value your privacy and therefore will never share and/or distribute your personal information.
PRIVACY STATEMENT LevelUp Ventures
Personal data and how we process it
Personal data of website visitors and newsletter subscribers
We use your personal data for:
- learning more about the behaviour of the visitors of our website to further improve the way we share knowledge and present information of our Services
- learning more about the behaviour of the visitors of our career portal to further improve the way we present information about our company as an employer and open job positions.
- improving and monitoring the performance of this website and generating anonymized data that we share with our partners.
We process the following personal data of website visitors:
- Device and browser
- Requests and responses sent from and to your device
- Source website (we use a cookie to track this)
- Behaviour on our website
LevelUp Ventures offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount) offers and other news. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
Personal data of job applicants
If you apply for a job then we process your personal data to facilitate the entire job application procedure for recruitment. We have a legitimate interest for finding and selecting the possible fit for the job when it comes to our internal recruiting. After the procedure we will delete your personal data within 365 days of your application, unless you have explicitly consented to a longer period. The following personal data can be processed for the job application procedure:
- Cover letter, CV, resumé
- Full name, address, email address, phone number, picture,
- Social media profile URL (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Which jobs you have applied for
- Statuses, notes and planning related t.o your job application
- Email communications between you and our employees
Under European data protection law we are required to inform you that withholding personal data in your job application can give you a disadvantage in comparison to other candidates who are applying for the same role.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- The access to the data is limited to the people within LevelUp Ventures that need the data
- All digital files containing personal data are encrypted
We uphold these security measures both for our local hardware as well as any cloud solution providers we might use to process your personal data.
An example of such cloud provider is a software platform called ‘Recruitee’. That we use to manage our application process. This platform is secured with an SSL encryption and a processing contract with ‘Recruitee’ is concluded. We store personal data with a recruitment objective.
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors. We will agree with those parties that they will use your data carefully. They will only use your data in accordance for the purposes that we received your data for. We may share your data for example with: our customer (a startup or scaleup) when we made the agreement to source for that customer.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will then not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Requests or questions
We advise you to contact us first if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. But you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To get in touch, please send us an email at email@example.com.
LevelUp Ventures B.V.
Chamber of Commerce: 63848120
John M. Keynesplein 12
1066 EP, Amsterdam
Phone: +31 (0) 850020114